UNRELEASED - 2016-11-23
- Restructured repository, main files live in root now; no
- Refactored tests to match CanJS standard of using QUnit.
- Refactored codebase to match CanJS standard of using ES5.
- Restructured Demos after repo changes
- Updated dependencies to use CanJS 3.0 modules
- Moved repository to
can-validate-legacy. Original repository will continue but will soon change to match CanJS 3.0 patterns.
- Updated docs to work with Bit-Docs
[0.9.2] - 2015-06-02
- Cleaning up code after incorrect merge.
[0.9.1] - 2015-06-02
- Fixed Validate all bug where some properties would not get properly validate when undefined in map instance.
- Fixed overloading of validate list on validate all method.
[0.9.0] - 2015-06-01
- #26 Fixed bug that overwrote validate properties for all instances of a Map or Model. Computes are now cached to a dunder property versus overwriting the main
- #27 Fixed the
validatemethod so it resolves computes. Computes are created from functions passed as validate options so validation can be triggered when compute change is triggered.
- Improved validate init. Using a better method for detecting when Map is initing.
[0.8.4] - 2016-06-01
- Updated dependencies
- Switched to Mocha
- Improved tests
[0.8.3] - 2016-04-21
- Fixed bug when errors was blank would cause console error
[0.8.2] - 2016-03-02
- Improved handling of validation strings, passes strings through to Validate.JS.
[0.8.1] - 2016-02-03
- This change log
- Contributing guide
- Changed documentation root to
can-validate-plugin, changed from
- Improved readme.
- Improved overall documentation.
- Removed CanJS Validations library documentation since it is still a WIP.
0.8.0 - 2015-12-03
- Fixed memory leaks.
- Improved validate object compute handling.
- Updated to work with CanJS 2.3.x.
0.7.1 - 2015-11-23
- Improved build.
0.7.0 - 2015-10-19
- Added XO for linting.
- Cleaned up lint errors in repo.
0.6.0 - 2015-10-19
- Improved ability to pass functions to validation properties.
- Fixed map init bug.
0.5.2 - 2015-10-18
- Fixed tests.
- Fixed merge conflicts/errors.
0.5.1 - 2015-10-01
- Fixed require bug.
0.5.0 - 2015-07-16
- Added "validate all" method to can.Map plugin
0.4.2 - 2015-07-13
- Published to NPM
0.4.1 - 2015-07-13
- Inline docs.
- Added DocumentJS dependency.
0.4.0 - 2015-07-10
- Restructured repository.
0.3.0 - 2015-07-10
- Browserify build.
- Overall build improvements.
0.2.0 - 2015-07-09
- Made buildable. Using
importover Steal syntax.
0.1.0 - 2015-07-08
- Created can-validate entry point.
- Created can.Map plugin.
- Created ValidateJS shim